Please use this form to contact me.

As a retired professor I cannot provide support or advice on individual cases.

If you require advice about involvement in child protection you can try the

Family Rights Group

    The contact form sends me an email. I will use this to respond to your contact request only. I will not share your email with third parties unless you have requested that I do so.